Have you ever felt ‘lost’ as a leader? (I know I have)
Are you trying to forge a corporate career path that makes sense for you? (I tried…twice)
Are you an entrepreneur who is looking to find your voice? (I have and I still am)
Are you a student who wants to make sure you have chosen the right academic path? (I wish I had done this)
Then you must invest in knowing what your Personal Brand is and how to understand & leverage it in your personal, professional and academic lives.
I am pleased to announce the `Discover Your Personal Brand`conference in Toronto, Aug 16. Just look at the line-up — over 30+ speakers — we have to help you forge an authentic leadership path of passion and purpose.
Visit the site: http://raeallan.com/dypb/
Conference Speakers include:
● Alfredo Tan – Facebook Canada, Group Director, Global Marketing
● Nathan Downer – Anchor at CP24
● Bobby Umar – 4x TEDx Speaker, Author & HuffPost contributor – Raeallan
● Marina Piccioni – Marketing Manager at Hudson’s Bay Company
● Fahad Meer – Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
● Nicholas Kusmich – Strategic Consultant for Lifestyle Entrepreneurs at Everyday Prosperity Inc
● Corey Herscu – Technology Publicist | Journalist TV Personality at HerscuPR
● Ryan Coelho – Personal Development Specialist at RyanCoelho.com
● Katia Millar – Founder & Chief Inspiration Officer at Positive Fabulous Women
● Don Sagarese – Founder at On The Move catering
● Jahmeelah Gamble – TV Personality at Rogers
● Clare McDowall – Social Media Coach & Strategic Consultant at Socially Good
● Tamika Auwai – Power Presence Expert at Tamika Auwai
● Julia Sheldon – Operations Manager at The Acoustic Opera
● Cher Jones – Corporate Social Media Trainer at Socially Active
● Joseph Luk – Director, Solution Marketing Department at Huawei
● Ada Barlatt – Management Sciences Professor at University of Waterloo Engineering
- 3 keynotes, including Alfredo Tan from Facebook Canada and Nathan Downer from CP24
- 5 panels on ‘Media’, ‘Entrepreneurship’, ‘Corporate Careers’, ‘Mentorship’ and ‘Dating’
- 8 Workshops on Personal Branding via ‘Elevator Pitch & Storytelling’, ‘Image’, ‘Linkedin’, ‘Facebook’, “Video content’, ‘Written communication’, ‘Decision Making & Values’ and ‘Crafting a Personal Brand’
To be selected for increasingly responsibly positions, you must harness your personal brand. Your personal brand, the impression you project, can be managed much like a corporate brand. Personal branding leadership is the positioning strategy behind the world’s most successful people. The art of personal brand leadership is what
keeps senior managers moving up the ladder.
The Discover Your Personal Brand conference is a forum for individuals to learn from a panel of industry experts sharing their expertise on personal branding. Each individual will have the opportunity to network, discover, inspire and develop leadership skills that take them to the next level. Everyone has a personal brand, but most people are not aware of this and do not manage this strategically, consistently and effectively. As leaders, you need to take ownership of your own brand so you can affect how others perceive you. With an authentic personal brand, your strongest characteristics, attributes, and values can separate you from the crowd. Without this, you look just like everyone else.
Early Bird Tickets end Aug 3: http://raeallan.com/dypb/
Use the discount code `DYPB20`to get a further 20% of the early bird tickets.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
WHY: There are ‘Lost’ Leaders everywhere.
VISION: We are the Beacon of Light that helps Lost Leader-SHIPS ashore to find their authentic Path of Passion and Purpose.
MISSION: To Discover, Inspire and Develop Leadership in Generations X & Y.
HOW: We achieve Raeallan’s mission through content — keynotes, workshops, consulting, coaching, videos, articles, blogposts, panels and big events. We aim to help ‘lost’ leaders because everyone, from time to time, feels lost professionally, personally and academically. We’re saying it’s okay to be lost, because it happens, but it’s not okay to do little about it.
To get involved, partner or attend, please visit http://raeallan.com/dypb/